Tuesday 23 August 2016

Success Story of Saurabh Pachauri






“Optimism is the Faith that Leads to Achievement. Nothing can be done without Hope and Confidence”. Collabera gave me the Hope and I had Confidence in Global Technical Campus, Jaipur. Hi everyone, I completed my Technical Graduation tenure in May 2014. Apart from a Technical Recruiter position through a Campus Recruitment Drive in Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd, there were two other things that GTC gave me, Confidence & Optimism – The tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
I joined my First Job in July 2014. Those were the best days to Cherish. But As I am, a new Idea was waiting in my Mind to get the right direction. I knew that around 1700 people participated in the Recruitment Drive in which I got this Job. And If I can materialize that Opportunity, Why can’t others?
The Idea was to organize an On Campus Recruitment Drive of Collabera Technologies Pvt. Ltd. at Global Technical Campus, Jaipur. I proposed this Idea to my National Corporate Recruitment Manager. And similar to every idea, this also had hurdles. The first step was to make sure that it is doable and is going to benefit both the Organization and the Institution. I reiterated the Plan. Now I would first do a Pre-Placement Talk at GTC and prepare a Report of the responses to check the interest of Students for a Company like Collabera. And I was Glad to see the Response of the Entire College Management for this Pre-Placement talk. I visited GTC on 8th Dec 2014 for this Pre-Placement Talk. More than 400 students participated in this discussion and it was a Huge Success!
My Corporate Recruitment Manager was happy to see this growing bond of Collabera & GTC, Jaipur. And now was the time to do it to the earlier expected level. Now here, I really want to thank the Entire College Management to show their interest in this and providing me all the necessary help for this Recruitment Drive.
Optimism about not dropping the Idea even after n-number of hurdles and the confidence in self and GTC, charged me up to do it in a much better way. Collabera also show their interest of Business in me visiting GTC for this Drive. It was organized on 17th Mar 2015. Around 400 aspirants participated in the Drive with a Final Selection Number of 16.
I was the only Alumnus of GTC, Jaipur here at Collabera till the time I joined. Now we are 12 in number!
It was nothing but just those 2 qualities that my College gave me – Optimism & Confidence. And if I can use those qualities to add value to my organization, my college, my juniors and myself, all others can also do it. Remember, we all must have that Tendency to look on the more favorable side of events or conditions and to expect the most favorable outcome.
Saurabh Pachauri
Alumnus (2010 – 2014)
Global Technical Campus, Jaipur

No comments:

Post a Comment