Monday 12 September 2016

Success Story of Ritesh Maheshwari

Globalite Ritesh Maheshwari is 2009 Batch Alumni of Electronics Instrumentation and Control Engg. Mr. Maheshwari was appointed as maitainance engineer at  Hitachi-HiRel Power Electronics Ltd, Gujrat . After noticing his remarkable performance, Board of members promoted him as a Research Analyst and also awarded him as a Best Employee Award.  In year 2012, Mr. Ritesh joined  SANMARG Projects Pvt Ltd. His success history repeated itself and he got lot of promotions and awards again. Currently, Mr. Ritesh Maheshwari is Lead E&I Engineer in UAE based MNC Company at Dubai.
GTC family feels proud of him and wishes him the best in all his future endeavors.

Success Story of Ritesh Maheshwari

“Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world….. If you do so, you are insulting yourself”
It would be a great honor to me & thanks to Mr.Tapan for considering me to give my some inputs of my entire journey on & after GIT. I had completed my engineering in Electronics Instrumentation & Control with Honors in 2009 batch.
Basically I am from Gujrat state & before joining GIT family I had done my Diploma engineering in Electrical with Honors. After that I had taken admission directly in 2nd year of my graduation. I was the silver medalist athlete also of our GIT Kabaddi team. I was the first candidate of my class to be selected in campus interview of SATYAM COMPUTERS just after completing 5th Sem. exams in 2008. I always remembered that day Dt.08.02.2008, the day when I got selected in a very first campus interview of the college.

But in Jan 2009 all selection of candidates has been cancelled due to SATYAM’s scam. After that again I got selected in Uttam Galva Steels Ltd in campus interview but due to recession period they had cancelled our selection too. After that I had cleared the exam of “Gujrat Vidhyut Sahayak Engineer – Junior Engineer- Electrical” but due to no declaration of 8th Sem. exams result, they had cancelled my selection.
“To success in your mission, you must have single minded devotion to your goal.”
I had struggled so much during 2009 year to get the first job. But I didn’t loose my faith in God & continue my hard work & preparations for competition exams. I had attained so much training sessions, courses like Automation Engineering, Embedded Systems, etc. At last, I got my first job in Jan-2010 in Hitachi-HiRel Power Electronics Ltd, Gujrat as“Maintenance Engineer”. I had travelled a lot in all over India for 01 year as a part of Maintenance engineer in different companies & locations for commissioning, installation, servicing, troubleshooting, etc. of our company’s product (AC Drives, UPS Systems, Battery Charger systems, etc). After completion of 01 year, company had promoted me as “Research Analyst”. I had worked here for total 02 years & achieve “Best Employee Award” also.

In Jan-2012, I had joined SANMARG Projects Pvt Ltd., a Noida based company as “Site-Incharge/SCADA & Instrumentation Engineer”. There I had enhance my skills further as Project planning & execution, Oil & Gas project management & engineering, implementation & post ISO audits, Team management, client relationship management, field technical skills, etc. I had completed 02 big projects here of around 50 crores by managing site operations activities. I had worked here for 4.4 years (upto April-2016) & get promoted 02 times as “Sr.Instrumentation Engineer”&at last as “Assistant Manager-E&I Operations”.Here also I had achieve “Best Employee Award” & “Best Site management Award”.

Recently in May-2016, I had joined Albanna Engineering & Construction, a Dubai, UAE based MNCCompany as “Lead Electrical & Instrumentation Engineer”with a handsome package along with other facilities.
I got married on 14th Feb’13& have a baby boy on 1st Aug’14.Now I am enjoying my happily married life. For this current situation, I am thankful to my parents, almighty god, guidance given by all teachers, professors to me in my entire life & my friends.
Recently I had received an interview letter from “National Textile Corporation Ltd” (NTCL), a govt. of India undertaking, for the post of “Manager – Operations (Electronics Engineer)”.





Well, this is just the starting. I have a long way to go. I haven’t done anything out of the world and initially, I didn’t want to write this but then I knew how hard it was for me to find the right way.
At last I just want to tell that it’s fine to celebrate success but it is more important to heed the lessons of failure. A person who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new.
“Love your life & be happy always!!!!”

Ritesh Maheshwari
Lead E&I Engineer
Albanna Engineering & Construction, a Dubai

No comments:

Post a Comment